Thursday, June 11, 2009

YART Treasury

Pruitthandcrafts has chosen my Rings of Saturn necklace from Handmade Whimzy to be in their lovely red YART treasury. I'm honored to be chosen to be among such pretty items.
My Rings of Saturn necklace is 25% off with free shipping during the YART sale which lasts until June 14th!

To view the treasury and leave a comment, click either the treasury picture above or click here:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=64069

Thanks so much Pruitthandcrafts! I love your treasury!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks so much for blogging about the treasury! I just love your necklace! Isn't this great that we all help one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: Just joined Etsy Texas Crafters and enjoy your blog. Hope you like it.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.