Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inspire - Control by divine influence

My Serene Cameo Necklace from Pink Pear Designs has been chosen by ktmotif for her Inspire treasury. I'm honored to have made a piece of jewelry that inspired someone else.

Everything that she chose for her treasury is gorgeous. I love the Urban Flock by mariterecr and the cherries in the Only You Can Tell Me Apart print by tinateaspoon. All the images she chose are so vivid. Very inspiring.

Thanks so much KTMotif! Check out Kt's shop for custom scrapbook sets and pages. She has some really cute pages just waiting for your photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.