Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ETC Promo Swap

My etsy team, ETC - Etsy Texas Crafters, is having a promotional swap. Everyone participating sends promos to Lori of ThePaperElephant, who is our excellent Promo swap coordinator. She puts packets together with promos from all participating shops and mails them back to us.

There were 27 people participating this time, some who have multiple shops.

I decided to participate with Handmade Whimzy and Pink Pear Designs. My promos include a business card which lists both shops info, and a little cardstock bookmark with a coupon on the back. Some coupons are for Handmade Whimzy and some are for Pink Pear Designs. I made 130! That's enough for each participating person to have 5.
When I get my packet from Lori, I will sort the promos into goody bags which I will give out at the next Arts and Crafts show that I do (coming up in July). Some will also be mailed out in sale orders. This is a great way to get our shops names out into the public and hopefully, make some sales!

Thanks so much for coordinating this promo swap for our team, Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.