Sunday, May 3, 2009

1st Monday SALE!

It's time again for Etsy Texas Crafter's First Monday Sale! Where does the time go? It's May already!

I am having a Buy One, Get One 50% off sale (second item must be of equal or lesser value) in both my Handmade Whimzy and Pink Pear Designs shops!

For more great ETCers sales, click this thread. There are 92 shops participating this month and many of them are new and have never participated before.

Some are offering really great bargains. So get out there and hunt up a bargain! It's not to late to get something for Mother's day. Or just something for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.