Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow

First, it started to snow.

Then, it started to stick.

Then, Ben built a tiny snowman :)


Now, we have 2-3 inches of snow (just guessing) and we're waiting to see if tomorrow is a snow day.

And this past week, my sweet hubby celebrated his 54th birthday with his loving family.  Only one more year until he can get the senior discount at IHOP.  Woohoo! :)
I got his cake this year at Cakes by Sara, here in Tyler.  I had tasted her cakes twice before and they were wonderful.  This weeks b-day cake was no exception - it was yummy delicious.  And she added lots of extra icing like I asked,  for the b-day boy.  I highly recommend her cake shop if you're in the East Texas area and need a cake - or cookies, which are also yummy good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.