Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yucky weather and no pics

We have hardly had any sunshine in these parts for the last few days. Today there was sun for about 15 minutes while I was making lunch. Of course, by the time I was through, it was gone. So I took some pics anyway, hoping that my swifty new camera would just make great pics for me anyway.


Welllllll, they were ok.

Here are some new pillow boxes for my supply shop, Whimzy Supplies. They are made with the Amy Butler "Sola" collection cardstock. I have many more to take pics of and get listed. Let's hope the sun cooperates tomorrow. :)



And, a new bookmark for Handmade Whimzy which I hope to get listed tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.