Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring!!!


AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The first signs of spring!!! Our trees are blooming and the leaves are popping out. This is one of our Bradford Pear trees. Most Bradford Pears bloom beautiful white flowers in March and then, after about two weeks or so, the blooms fall off and the leaves come out. For some reason, we always seem to pick trees that bloom for one day and then the blooms fall off and the leaves come out. So here, you can see that it's barely even bothering to bloom this year. The leaves are just coming on out!
Yeah spring!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Spring! One of my favorite things about Texas, spring in February!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.