Friday, September 28, 2007

BIG SALE! BIG SALE!

Etsy Texas Crafters are in New York today (Friday) and tomorrow at the Etsy labs for the big trunk show.
It's also time for our monthly 1st Monday Sale!
Can you believe it - all in the same weekend!

So because of the special occasion, I have started my 1st Monday sale early. I have marked a special 20% off category in my etsy shop that has over 20 great jewelry and handpainted fall items in it. The 20% off is off the listed price - so if I have it listed for $10, it is on sale for only $8. The sale does not include the shipping charges.
The sale will go from now until Monday, October 1st at midnight!
Just enter "off20" in the message to seller box at checkout. I will send you a refund through Paypal for the 20% or a revised invoice.
So check out my shop: www.HandmadeWhimzy.etsy.com
Here are pictures of some of the great sale items:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.