Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My project for last week

This is what I worked on most of last week.

What could it be???  Can't say yet but I really had fun making it and it turned out really well (I thought).

I'll be posting more about it in a few days!

I will say this though, people who work with this minky fabric all the time are to be commended.  It just flies everywhere when you cut it.  I keep a swiffer duster in my sewing room all the time because I'm constantly dusting off my work tables to get the fabric lint and strings out of the way.  But this minky fabric just flies everywhere.  I had to get out the vacuum hose to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.