Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've finally kinda figured out Facebook

I've been slow when it comes to getting on Facebook.  I have people ask me all the time if I'm on it.  For some reason, I've had a hard time figuring it out.  It doesn't seem user friendly to me.  But apparently, I'm the only person in the world who feels that way, so it must be me.  :)

I set up a "personal" page a few weeks ago and finally set up a business page last night.  I'd be honored if any of my blog readers would "like" me.  So now, I just have to remember to post updates to it.

Here is the link to my business fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tyler-TX/Handmade-Whimzy/107926789250020?ref=sgm

It's also over at the right ------------------>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.