Monday, April 20, 2009

The Garden is Planted!

Our garden is planted!! YAY!!
We finally got all the veggie plants planted and I de-weeded it. Now we are ready for it to grow so we can reap the rewards.

We planted bush cucumbers (my son wants to make pickles), tomatoes, zucchini, peppers (of course), sugar snap peas and spinach. YUMM!

And here is a pic of my very fuzzy, mean cat, Sparky. She is the hairiest cat in the world. I usually get her shaved about this time every year but she's getting so much older (she's 11) and the anesthesia makes her sick. So I'm debating this year.
Happy Spring Y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! I'm so jealous of you gardeners. Maybe I'll try a few containers this year....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.