Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Etsy Texas Crafters has been accepted to MakerFaire!

Our group, Etsy Texas Crafters, has been accepted to Maker Faire which is taking place in Austin, Texas on October 18 and 19. Our booth will be a make booth, meaning you can stop by and learn how to make something. We will also be passing out "goody bags" with team members business cards and coupons. Signing up to receive our team newsletter will get you a bag with team samples and other goodies. I wish I could be there to help that weekend because it really sounds like fun.

Check out our
Maker Faire Page here.

And as always, you can search "teametsytx" on etsy.com to find all the great listings for members of our talented group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.