Friday, October 17, 2008

Craft Show Tomorrow!

This weekend I will have a booth at the Rose Festival Arts and Crafts in Tyler, Texas. The Arts and Craft show has been moved this year from Bergfeld Park to the Rose Garden. Keep your fingers crossed that we will have a good turnout. Anytime there is a change in venue, I get nervous. Mostly because it usually takes 2-3 years for people to figure out where you've moved to.

We went tonight and set up our tent and carried all the heavy stuff in. We have a good location, right by the entrance and our neighbors that we met seem really friendly.

The Rose Parade starts at 9 a.m. and I'm thinking that we will be really busy once ends as there will be so many people already in the area from the parade. Let's just hope the traffic continues.

I have tons on new stuff for the show - unfortunately, no pics :(
I even have some special lampwork glass rose earrings in red and yellow.

If you're in the area, stop on by and visit!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you did well at your show! My first show is coming up this Saturday. It is at a local church and the first time I have been there. I am hoping for a great turnout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pink Lemonade Bags! It is usually a VERY good show for me, but unfortunately, they changed the venue this year and the customers did not follow to the new one. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.