Thursday, October 23, 2008

Arts and Crafts Show Booth set up!


My booth setup for the 2008 Rose Festival Arts and Crafts show. This was the first time I had used white table covers. Usually I use black. My husband liked it better this way - he said it made the jewelry stand out better. I'm not sure. It felt like an aweful lot of white.
I'm in the process of finding better displays for my necklaces and I came up with a better packaging method for my bookmarks just this morning.


My sign hanging up in back is handmade by me and it matches my business cards.
Check me out on flicker for more booth pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.