Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!! Boo to end of summer.

Well, as we all know, Labor Day signals an end to summer. BOOOO! I love summer! But then at least we have the fall weather and Christmas to look forward to.

Labor Day is also the first Monday of the month which means ---- Etsy Texas Crafters 1st Monday Sales Event! YAY! My shop is having a 15% off everthing sale. Click here to see all the great stuff!

Or click here to see the etsy forum thread that has a list of all participating shops. There are some really great shops participating, some having sales up to 50% off! You can't beat that.

I just bought a flaxseed eye pillow from sweetwolf.etsy.com for 20% off! That will come in handy in yoga class! Click here to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.