Friday, September 19, 2008

Handmade Whimzy on the Homepage!

My shop, Handmade Whimzy, was on the homepage of etsy on Monday of this week and I was so excited about it that I forgot to write a blog about it! LOL

My Red Jasper Drop Earrings were the ones featured in the treasury that made the front page.

Here they are:
The fearless leader (Milly of Thistlecraft) of our group, Etsy Texas Crafters, was the one who saw them on the front page and took a screen shot for me. Without her, I would have missed it. Thanks Milly! You ROCK!
I was sooooo excited. As far as I know, that is the first time I have been on the front page. My shop got 15 hearts and the item got 5. Not bad, huh?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.