Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Tween Pendants!

Here is a pic of my new tween pendants that I have been working on for a couple of months now. So far I have made heart shaped and round but I plan to do stars and maybe some other shapes. My purpose was to make something fun, colorful and inexpensive that girls and "tweens" would want to wear. I can customize them for birthday party favors and also do bulk orders.


They were going to debut at the Festival that I had scheduled for yesterday but since it was canceled, I am debuting them here. I will be listing them in my etsy shop in the coming days, so keep your fingers crossed that they will be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.