Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school!

Well, I'm busy working like a little bee on my inventory for the upcoming Festival on the Square Art Show. I've just listed this adorable bookmark yesterday in my etsy shop, for the princess in your life. Every girl should get to feel like a princess once in a while - even grown up girls! Click here to go to my etsy shop.




School started back for us yesterday. I always get really sad, because it means my son is growing up and one day he'll leave me. :( My friend says she thinks of the start of school as a new adventure. I guess I need to start looking at it that way - that's very positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.