Friday, August 1, 2008

Festival on the Square, Tyler Texas

I got some really exciting news yesterday. I was chosen to be in the juried art section of the upcoming Festival on the Square, here in Tyler, Texas. I'm very excited to have been chosen for the juried section. This will be my first juried show and I hope all goes well.

The Festival on the Square takes place on Saturday, September 13, 2008 with the Arts and Crafts open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. They also have food, children's activities and all day music. The music continues into the night with an after hours concert that last until midnight. For more information click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.