Friday, February 18, 2011

Funky New Aprons

I have 2 funky new aprons for my etsy shop.  I've listed the "what came first" apron already and will probably list the Hootie Owl apron tomorrow.



Very cute!
What do you think about them?

Also, I finally got a much anticipated package in the mail yesterday.  It's for a new craft project that I'm going to try out.  I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  If it turns out well, I'll be listing them in my shop.  (This is in spite of the fact that I promised myself I wouldn't do any new crafts or buy any new supplies for awhile.  I just don't think I'm capable of not buying crafting supplies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.