Wednesday, February 2, 2011

EtsyMom's Valentine's Day Treasure Hunt

The EtsyMom's Team is having a Valentine's Day Treasure Hunt.

For all the info, click here.
My shop is not participating but alot of really great shops are.  All you have to do is look for the Valentine symbol in each shop, make a list of the item URL's and email them to the email address given.  You then have a change to win 1 of 3 great prizes.
So, nothing to loose and you may win a prize - plus you'll find lots of great EtsyMom shops that you might not have known about before.

Have fun!!

And for those who might not have heard yet, Punxsatawney Phil did NOT see his shadow, so that means it's SPRING!  YAY! 
Why is it still only 20 degrees outside then? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.