Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love Deep in the Heart of Texas


ETC Team member, Deathlycute, has created a treasury featuring other team members with a Valentine's theme. She was kind enough to feature my "Mystery of my Heart" necklace from Pink Pear Designs. Thanks so much Michelle!

You can still check out her treasury by clicking here. Deathlycute's shop is loaded with cool things including this sweet Valentine's cuff bracelet - http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=40314
Check out her shop and give her Treasury some Texas Love!

1 comment:

  1. Awww My first Blog nod!
    I am absolutly in love with your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.