Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Big Sale of 2009!!!!

It's time once again for the Etsy Texas Crafter First Monday SALE!

My shop, Handmade Whimzy, has a special sale section where everything is 50% off the list price!! Wow - you can't beat that!

Pink Pear Designs is offering the usual Free shipping and gift wrapping to US and Canada.

Please check out our etsy forum thread for more great shops with great sales!:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5982142

We have everything from Swifferesque cleaning pads to dryer sachets to children's clothing to photography to jewelry to you name it, we've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.