Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday is here!

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone (and been eaten) and it's now time to start frantically shopping for Christmas. The newspaper was full of stories this morning about people sitting outside retail stores since 11:30 am Thanksgiving day, waiting for the big sale. I personally, never go out on Black Friday. The idea of being crowded in a building with lots of other people and then standing in line forever trying to pay for something, gives me the heebee geebees.

It's also time to start the old Christmas decorating. If your looking for a beautiful, fresh cut tree - look no further than Plantation Pines Christmas Tree Farm in Tyler, Texas. They have beautiful trees in a gorgeous country setting with FREE hot chocolate and a wonderful gift shop where you can do all your shopping. I am selling my jewelry pieces in their gift shop for the second year in a row and I hope everyone really enjoys them. I've taken some really pretty pieces out there so if your in the area, stop in and browse. Even if your not in the market for a fresh tree, the gift shop is worth the drive. Check out their website at http://plantationpinesfarms.com. You will not be disappointed.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.