Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - September Goal

I've posted about my husbands Charlie Brown wall hanging here as my goal for August.  I wanted to finish the quilt top and ta da - I have!  Unfortunately, I didn't get it posted to Sewbittersweet's blog in time.  BOO!  For some reason I was thinking that I had until the 7th day of the new month.  Sigh.



I'll try not to make that mistake again.

So my goal for September, is to piece the back of the quilt and get it quilted.  I want to finish it as fast as I can so my hubby can have it well in advance.

I've got several things I need to get quilted so I'm going to try to do those things this month.

But my goal will just be to finish the back and quilt the Charlie Brown Christmas Quilt.

*Linking up to SewBittersweetDesigns


4 comments:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.