Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ALYOF Goal for April

Well, I didn't get my goal finished for February because of Quiltcon and all and then I missed March completely.
So, now here I am for April and I'm going to do it this time too!
 (**Crummy pics)
Ok, so my goal for April is to finish my first baby quilt that I wanted to finish in February.  I did get the quilting finished so all I need to do is trim it and bind it.  I don't know what I'll do with it when finished but I'll think of something.
I was actually thinking I might keep it so that I can see how far I've come from the very beginning.  I made this quilt before I knew what kind of quilter I was, what kind of fabric I liked, what kind of quilts I wanted to make.

So for April, I'm going to get this quilt finished 100%.

**Linking up with Fiber of All Sorts for ALYOF goal for April.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.