Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Stash - New Fabric

I was at my local LQS today for our monthly Saturday Sampler and low and behold, what did I see?  Some Tula Pink fabric looking at me!

I live in a very traditional quilting area of the state and although my favorite LQS does carry lots of lovely modern prints, she also carries lots of Civil War reproduction, traditional prints and western prints.  But she is trying to carry more modern goodies and today she had just gotten in some of Tula's new Moonshine collection as well as a few of Anna Maria Horner's Potent line.

So, of course, some of it had to come home with me even though I'm suppose to be on a fabric diet until after the Houston Quilt Festival.

And then I found this:


Windham fabrics presents "Paint" by Carrie Bloomston.  This particular print is called Newsprint.  I love it.  I bought a yard but I think I'm going to go back for more.  She also had it in the purple and I think I'll have to pick up a bit of that.

Then I came home and took a nap.  It was raining here all day and very dark, so I was practically forced to take a nap :)

Thanks for reading!  I hope you have a great week!
Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Love, love love that Newsprint fabric. Good on you for breaking your fabric diet. You can always get back on the 'diet' train tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.... I love that fabric! MUST get ride to ANT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.