Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EtsyMom Color Palette Challenge

The EtsyMom team is having a color palette challenge for Fall. 
The idea behind it was to choose 1 of the 3 "mini palettes", make an item using those colors, list it in your etsy shop, have people vote on all the cool stuff and the winner gets a prize from a sponsor shop.

SO, I decided to enter.  I chose mini color palette #1.
And this is what I came up with:




The fabrics I used are from Robert Kaufman.  The coffee bean fabric is from Metro Market and the chicken fabric is from Monaluna.  The apron is for sale even though it's part of the challenge.  Just CLICK HERE to go to my shop! 
I think it turned out really cute. 
Voting starts on Monday and I'll be posting instructions on how to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.