Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Still recovering from vacation

Well, either I picked up a bug while in Florida, or maybe allergies are bothering me or I'm just exhausted.  I think it's one of those.
Anyhoo, I'm hoping that I feel better today.  I'm plugging on anyway.

I've started working on some Christmas things for my shop - mostly because I'm thinking about doing a local arts and crafts show in July that is a 'Christmas in July' show.  I've almost gotten myself talked into it.  It's indoors at a great location but it's only been going on for about 3 years so I don't think the crowd will be as big as I'd like it to be.  So, it's something to think about.

This is the Christmas apron that I listed yesterday - made with Moda fabric.

I have tons of ideas for pincushion ornaments and I need to get off the computer and start working on them :)

Here are some more pics of our Disney World trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.