Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Special Request

Remember the bottle cap pincushions that I made here way back in September?  Well, at that time, my son asked me to make him a mushroom pincushion, like the mushrooms in the Mario game.  He gave me a little metal mushroom, that he had gotten with candy inside, to use as a guide.
So this is what I came up with:

I worked on it most of yesterday.  They're little but it takes a long time to cut out all those little pieces and then sew them on.
I think it came out pretty cute and I got a thumb's up from my Ben, so it must have been good.
(I've been trying to make this post for a week but couldn't upload my pics.  Suddenly, I was able to.  Go figure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.