Thursday, November 25, 2010

EtsyMom Team Huge Black Friday SALE!


The EtsyMom team is having a huge Black Friday Weekend Sale!  It starts at midnight tonight and goes until midnight on November 29th - Cyber Monday.
(My sale starts now!)
I'm having a 30% off sale on all Hair accessories and scented sachets in my shop.  To get the discount, I will either refund you through Paypal or you can wait for me to send a revised invoice to pay.

Click here to see all the participating shops - and there are lots! - http://etsymom.blogspot.com/
Or search "EtsyMomSale" on etsy for the sale items.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.