Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When my boy comes home by Macdoodle

My favorite time of day is when my boy comes home.
I don't know where he goes all day but it sure is boring at home without him. Mom says it's some place called "school". I wish he didn't have to go to school.
I especially love it when he lays on the sofa and rubs my belly for hours.
Or when he plays with his Legos and rubs my belly for hours.
Or when he watches TV and rubs my belly for hours.
Or when he plays computer and rubs my head for hours.


And then it's time for him to feed me. I love to eat. My boy never forgets to feed me (mom reminds him sometime).


I love my boy.


(I hate that stupid cat though. Sometimes she hits me on the face for no reason. Stupid cat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.