Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beautiful Treasury and Upcoming Craft Shows

Thanks so much to NightLady who has featured my Hothouse flower earrings from Pink Pear Designs in her Periwinkle and Lilac Dreams treasury.
What a lovely treasury, NightLady. I love these colors together - they are so soothing.


NightLady sells lovely hair pins and brooches in her shop. I love these Pink and Orange Sherbert Hair Bobbies. So delicate and pretty.

Thanks so much for featuring me NightLady!!

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

Now for news of upcoming craft shows!

I will be at the Bullard Red, White, and Blue Festival this coming Saturday, November the 7th from 9 am to 5 pm in Bullard, Texas. This is a really fun festival to attend, so if you're in the area, drop on by. They have a parade, live entertainment all day and lots of good food and of course, arts and crafts vendors.

The following Saturday, November 14th, I will be at the First Christian Church Christmas Bazaar from 9 am to 4 pm. I have never had a booth at their Christmas Bazaar before but I've heard it's a great arts and crafts show and I'm really looking forward to it.

So if you are in the Tyler, Bullard, East Texas area for the next 2 weekends, stop by one of these great shows and support handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.