Monday, November 2, 2009

1st Monday SALE!

It's the first Monday of November and that means it time for Etsy Texas Crafters monthly 1st Monday sale!

Click here for the list of all participating team members. We have 99 shops participating this month. You can buy everything from soap to jewelry, handbags to knitted scarves - we have it all!

My shop sales are:
Handmade Whimzy - 20% off all items
Pink Pear Designs - Buy One, Get One 50% off
Whimzy Supplies - 10% off all items

Shop now for the upcoming holidays! I know I'm starting my shopping today - especially for teachers. The less time I have to spend at overcrowded stores buying mass produced crap, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.