Saturday, December 6, 2008

Free Shipping and Free Gift Wrapping!

I'm offering Free (domestic) Shipping and Free Christmas Gift wrapping on all products in my Pink Pear Designs shop and on all items (except handpainted wooden items) in my Handmade Whimzy shop until December 15th!!!


The Gift Wrapping will be with one of my handmade pillow boxes, tied with a ribbon and with a handpunched tag attached.


Check my stores out for great holiday gifts for all the ladies in your life. My ribbon bookmarks make great gifts for coworkers, teachers, Sunday school classes, friends and anyone else who likes to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.