Sunday, July 6, 2008

Christmas in July SALE!!

It's Christmas in July!!
Handmade Whimzy is having a Christmas in July Sale ALL day Monday, July 7th. All Christmas items are on sale 20% off. This includes Christmas jewelry and handpainted decor items such as a wooden nativity set, ornaments, etc.

Click here to go to my etsy store.


It is also 1st Monday for the Etsy Texas Crafters Street team. Click here for the complete list of participating sale shops!


And last but not least, I created a treasury on etsy.com to advertise some of the awesome crafts from participating 1st Monday shops. Click here to view my treasury!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.