Friday, January 8, 2010

Big Sale at Pink Pear Designs and One Apron listed!

Pink Pear Designs is having a big 50% off sale! I've set up a special section and I've already marked the prices down. I have earrings and necklaces on sale. These are one of a kind pieces that won't be remade. Get yourself something pretty and sparkly for 50% off!

Also, I've finally listed my first apron at Handmade Whimzy. I spent over an hour writing the description. Ugg! My fingers are crossed that they are received well. I'm really enjoying sewing and I've ordered a ton a fabric this week.

This first one is made with Amy Butler's French Wallpaper fabric in Orange from the "Belle" series. The coordinating fabric for the waist and pockets is Seeds Duck Egg also from "Belle". The ribbon ties are white grosgrain. I think it's adorable. I've been wearing the prototype apron that I finished last summer and it looks really cute on. It's really functional and washes well (and it's cute!).

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.