Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where does the time go? It speeds by so quickly I can barely catch my breath.

I have been working on learning to solder glass pendants and it's going pretty good. I'm going to work on some today and see if I think they are actually good enough to sell. I bought a new soldering iron and it works way better than the one I borrowed from my husband.


Here is a picture:











The one on the left is my latest effort and the one on the right is my first effort with my husbands wonky soldering iron. That one is pitiful. My hubby just laughed and laughed when he saw it. I think I'm getting way better though - practice, practice, practice!

Leave your comments - I'd love to hear them!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.