Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted on my blog! Where has the time gone?
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Eid or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. Now that Christmas is over it's time for me to get back to work. I have been thinking alot about trying different techniques for creating my jewelry. I'm going to be reading alot of info and trying new things and I promise to post pictures as soon as I have something.
I'm also going to build myself a light box. I'm hoping better pictures will intrigue people to take a look at my jewelry and BUY SOME! LOL.
So stay tuned for the new changes. The new year is going to be very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.