Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rose Festival is over - on to Christmas!

Well the Rose Festival Arts and Crafts show has come and gone! And what a great weekend it was! I sold lots of my jewelry pieces, a few of my handpainted pieces and I met some really nice customers and fellow vendors.

Time now to start thinking about the upcoming Christmas season. I will have some of my jewelry pieces at the Plantation Pines Christmas Tree farm gift shop starting Thanksgiving weekend. But for right now, I'm still trying to get all my current listings reactivated on etsy. Hope to finish that big job by tomorrow. My fingers are crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.