Well, despite the appearance of my rarely posted on blog, I have been doing stuff.
I've redesigned parts of my apron pattern to make them easier to sew and hopefully, make them "flow" better. Here is a just listed apron made from the new pattern pieces.
If I hadn't told you something was different, you probably wouldn't have noticed. It still looks similar to the old pattern but the bib and pockets are slightly bigger.
I've been retaking pics of some of the items in my shop to brighten them up. I've gotten a lot better at editing my pics but the older pics are definitely darker. Here is one that I've recently changed. You can see the details better when the pics are brighter. I still have a few to go.
I'm also working on a skirt that I've pieced together with fabric strips and I'm working on my first quilt top. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but we'll see when it's done. Hopefully, I"m not screwing it up too bad. The top of the pic shows the quilt top fabrics and the bottom of the pic is the front of the skirt that I'm piecing. I'll be sure to keep updating my progress on these. I think I need to add darts to the skirt (I made a muslin skirt using the pattern to check fit) and I've never done darts before.
So, there you go. We are getting to the end of the school year and things seem to be getting busier. Seems like there's something everyday. Summer will be a nice change of pace.