Monday, February 14, 2011

Pretty Flowers

Egads, I can't believe it's been over a week since I blogged.
Last week was one of those weeks where you're really busy and the week goes by really fast but then, when it's over, you have no idea what you did.   Whatever I did, I was only able to finish and list one new apron in my shop.

But this week will be better, surely.  After all, it started off with a day for love.

Here are some pretty flowers that I got from my sweet baboo.
After years of me saying that red roses are generic, he finally listened to me and bought me pink tulips.  He's a sweetie.
Happy Valentine's Day to all! 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to most of them although it may take me a couple of days - I'm a bit slow.